Monday, 24 December 2012

Biceps exercises

I would like to share some very helpful exercises regarding biceps the following exercises show examples of moves that target the biceps muscles The most common biceps exercises include the basic biceps curl, but there are a number of variations that allow you to work your biceps in different ways.  Click on the pictures and hyperlinks to view detailed instructions or to see a larger picture.  

Routine workout for biceps exercises

Beginners Level: Choose 1 to 2 exercises, 1 to 2 sets of 12 to 16 reps
Intermediate/Advance Level: Choose an exercise from each column for 2 to 3 sets of 8 to 12 reps, resting between sets use enough weight that you can only complete the desired number of reps. 















2 comments:

  1. Hey, i would be glad if you share some more tips with me. I am on the way to build my body. In fact I have built it up to an instance but it’s not the same as I desired for. I have heard that prohormones supplement is the best way to increase muscles growth. Is it?

    ReplyDelete